Coaching is defined as the art of facilitating the
performance, learning and development of others.
Together, we focus on what you CAN change: your thoughts and your behaviour.
I honour the fact that you are intrinsically creative, resourceful and complete.
People who would typically work with me are :
• people dealing with life transitions - either personal or professional;
- people who feel 'stuck' and who are battling to introduce change into their lives;
• people dealing with relationship issues;
• people finding it a challenge to get along with co-workers or family members;
• families dealing with challenging issues;
• people focussing on professional or career development;
• artists dealing with 'creative blocks';
- teenagers finding it difficult to deal with school/university/college and life or parents;
• people dealing with illness or loss;
• people making spiritual transitions.
• people wanting to do better and not knowing how to go about doing it.
Some benefits of coaching are:
• increasing awareness;
- adjusting an existing frame of reference;
• gaining understanding and insight;
• clarifying goals;
• identifying potential obstacles;
• adding meaning to life and
• learning new “tools” which will facilitate doing things differently.
“Every famous athlete, every famous performer, has someone who is a coach. Somebody who can watch what they're doing and say 'Is that what you really meant? Did you really do that thing?' …give them perspective. The one thing what people are not good at, is seeing themselves as others see them. A coach really, really helps"
- Eric Schmidt, Google CEO -
© Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.